Hola chicas! In my giveaway post (it’s still on by the way) I got many comments from you that you want to see hauls on my blog, so here’s a huge collective one from the past 2-3 months! I’ve divided the items into 2 categories, haircare/skincare/haircare etc. and makeup/nail polishes! Let me show you what I got :
- Timotei Organic Delight Health & Shine Shampoo : This is a sulphate free shampoo from the drugstore, I got it from Hondos Center
- Froika Extra Mild Shampoo : A re-purchase, I love this shampoo!
- Victoria Express Nail Polish Remover : I haven’t tried it yet, but I’ve heard good things about it. It's supposed to be a much cheaper dupe of the Sephora Express Nail Polish Remover, we'll see
- Apivita Propoline Shampoo for Frequent Use with Chamomile & Honey : Another re-purchase!
- Apivita Cleansing Gel for Oily/Combination Skin with Propolis & Citrus : It’s a sulphate free cleansing gel for the face, first impressions is coming up soon
- Apivita Face Mask with Green Clay : This came in a set with the gel above, really lovely face mask
- Frezyderm Ygielle Lotion : Suggested by my dermatologist to apply on any blemishes, it works!
- AIM White Now Triple Power : Another re-purchase, it was on sale ;)
- Les Lys Nail Polish Remover with Oil & Glycerin : Suggested by Ioanna , I really like it
- Tangle Teezer Original in Disco Purple : You need one, especially if you have hair that gets tangled a lot
- Garnier Color Sensation Hair Dye in 5.62 (2 boxes) : I dyed my hair red back in February, so now it’s time to re-dye it, because the roots are showing and the color has faded a bit. I’ll let you know how I like this hair dye soon
- Sephora Loofah in Teal and in Coral : I really like loofahs by Sephora, they’re affordable and they last for a long time
- Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara : I haven’t opened it yet, because I have other mascaras open at the moment
- Essence Multi Action False Lashes Mascara : I haven’t opened it yet, because I have other mascaras open at the moment
- Essence 2 in 1 Volume Mascara : This is a famous Essence mascara and I wanted to try it! I haven’t opened it yet, because I have other mascaras open at the moment
- Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper in 01 It’s Purplicious
- Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper in 15 Glitter on Me
- Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper in 13 Mrs and Mr Glitter
- Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper in 16 Cool Breeze : Beautiful flakie nail polish!
- Essence Colour & Go in 147 Miss Universe
- Essence Colour & Go in 115 We Rock Green
- Essence Lipstick in 53 All About Cupcake : Such a pretty, everyday pink lipstick!
- Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in 09 For Fairies
- Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in 08 The Magic Must Go On
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 70 Metallic Pomegranate : I’ve been wanting this for a long time and Ioanna got it for me at 2Euros off! ;)
- Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in 07 Jim-Me Blue
- Essence Nail Art Peel Off Base Coat : Ioanna got it for me as well, I think it will be great for glitter nail polishes that are so hard to remove
Have you tried any of these items? Is there anything on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments below :) Mine is endless as always haha!!