I received the Versatile Blogger Award from the lovely Lara from Malta and from the lovely Dyna also from Malta (wow 2 out of 2 lol) and I'm really happy about it! Here's the deal :
Thank and link back to who gave you the award
Share 7 things about yourself & answer another 10 questions
Pass it along to 7 blog you've recently discovered and enjoy
Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award
Seven Random Things About Me
1. I've never owned any pets (weird huh?)
2. I've worked for 2 years for an airline company and it was an amazing experience
3. I very rarely drink coffee (I know many people will be like "what???" lol)
4. I'm definitely not a morning person and I'm really grumpy in the morning lol
5. I only started grooming my eyebrows about a year ago (bad, I know)
6. The love of my life is called Konstantinos and we've been together for over 3 1/2 years ♥
7. I actually love computers, cellphones and gadgets/technology in general
1. Why did you create this blog?
Well, I actually created it to show people my first Elf brushes (loool silly) and then I slowly got hooked! :D I love sharing tips & tricks and my opinions on products with you guys, it's like talking to a friend, who shares the passion with me! ;)
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow beauty blogs mostly, I do follow a few fashion blogs, but honestly fashion isn't my thing (I don't dress like an old lady though lol)
3. Favourite Make-Up Brand
Elf, Revlon and Korres :)
4. Favourite Clothing Brand
I'd say Zara :)
5. Indispensable Make-Up Product
It's a toss between powder and concealer, hey I'm oily and I have pimples/redness lol, so don't make me choose!
6. Favourite Colour
Purple, oh God I seriously love it!
7. Favourite Perfume
Amor Amor by Cacharel
8. Favourite Film
I have 2 lol, "Gone with the wind" (who can forget the "frankly my dear I don't give a damn" line?) and "Mary Poppins" , I could watch these 2 films for ever!
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I have so many I seriously can't choose! I love travelling! I have a city I'd want to visit though and it's New York because it's gorgeous :D
10. Make the last question yourself and answer ~ What's one product you'd freak out if you found out it would be discontinued?
Revlon Colorstay Foundation, because it's the only foundation that controls my super oily face and keeps me matte for about 7-8 hours!
I give this award to :