Yep it's that time of the month, I'm about to do my monthly favorites! 2010 is almost over, where did that year go?? Anyway, this month I had quite many favorites and I'm really glad that I found so many I enjoyed. These are either newly bought products or products I already had and rediscovered and loved during the month of November. So, shall we start? ;)
Back Row :
- Johnson's Baby Shampoo : I use this to wash my hair, I like it a lot, because it's mild and it doesn't make my scalp itchy :)
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque : I loooove this, I saw results after the first use! :) Great for people with oily skin, who get pimples and blackheads.
- La Roche Posay Effaclar M Purifying Foaming Gel : My skin loves this cleanser, I will review it in the next few days! ;)
- Johnson's Baby Top-to-Toe Shampoo & Shower Gel : It's actually for newborns, but I bought it anyway lol. It's very mild, it leaves my skin sooo soft and the pump is really convinient.
Middle Row :
- Rosewater in spray bottle : Soothing and refreshing :) Great for spraying all over my face after removing my makeup!
- Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer : I've been using this quite a lot lately, I never wear foundation without it anymore! ;)
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Airless Pump Bottle : No more waste, no more mess! ;)
- La Roche Posay Effaclar M Matifying Moisturizer : It doesn't irritate my skin, it's not heavy, yet it moisturizes enough. It does leave a matte finish and the pump is great! Review coming up in the next few days as well.
Front Row :
- Sephora Glass Nail File : It's really gentle with my nails, I like it a lot :)
- Pin Up Balm in Raspberry and Garnier Lip Balm : I've been using these 2 quite a lot lately, mostly before bed. That's really strange for me, as I'm not a lip balm person lol
- NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia : I'm seriously obsessed with this lipstick, you must try it! :)
- Sephora Professional Face Brush : I recently wrote a First Impressions on it and now I can't imagine washing my face without it :) Good stuff!
- Wet 'n Wild Coloricon Palette in Vanity : This palette is great! I even used it for my job interview about 2 weeks ago ;) Definitely check it out.
- The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter : I love this, I usually apply it on my hands before bed and I wake up with baby soft hands! I also apply it on my legs after shower. Its scent reminds me of summer :)
- Max Factor Powder Puff : I've switched to this puff for applying my Elf Mineral Booster, it works like a charm! ;)
So many nice things this month, I'm so happy! What were your favorites for the month of November? ;) I'd love to know.