- Large Powder Brush F30 (previously SS150) : Great for powder and bronzer, I love this brush
- Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush F80 (previously SS197) : Perfect for liquid or powder/mineral foundation
- Eye Shader Brush E55 (previously SS239) : Great to apply and pack on eyeshadow
- Tapered Blending Brush E40 (previously SS224) : Can be used to apply colors in the crease and to blend them out
- Small Duo Fibre F55 (previously SS188) : Great for applying cream blush and highlighter
In my opinion these are great brushes and you definitely don't need to spend $40 on a single brush in order for your makeup to look good. A good technique along with some good brushes will give you nice results :) I've already reviewed all these brushes, except for the Tapered Blending Brush, which I will review soon.
Are these your favorite Sigma brushes? ;) I'd love to know :)