As some of you may already know, I had been sick for over 3 weeks, so I rarely went out, but even when I did I wasn't in the mood to wear any makeup!That's what you get when you're sick, you're coughing all day and you don't sleep well because of that! So, no makeup items for me this month! Btw I've reviewed the first 4 products on my blog, so check them out! ;)
Starting from the left :
- Herbal Essences Hair Mask for Dry/Damaged Hair : Great hair mask, it moisturizes my hair without weighing it down and it smells great!
- Noxzema Memories Roll-On Deodorant : It smells great (I love sniffing it lol) and it keeps me feeling nice and fresh all day! ;)
- Johnson's 24Hour Moisture Radiance Shower Gel : I love it, it smells like candy and it moisturizes my skin!
- L'Oreal Perfect Clean Foaming Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin ( +Scrublet ) : I recently bought a backup, do I need to say more? ;)
- China Glaze Nail Polish in Flyin' High : Such a pretty green-ish / blue-ish color, it looks great even if you're not tanned!
- No name eyebrow shaper : I've been using this for the past few months to remove those annoying baby hairs!
- Sephora Glass Nail File : Nail files are much better for the nails than those cheap cardboard files! The only bad thing is that you have to be really careful with them, don't drop them!!! LOL!
- Fucidin Antibiotic Cream : Marianna from Natural Beauties told me to get this for those awful HUGE pimples that won't make a "head" and they hurt so bad! Well, this cream works!!!
What did you enjoy the most during September? ;)