Starting from the left :
- Stila Convertible Color in Peony : I love it!!! It's so convinient and easy to pair with so many looks!
- Elf Mineral Booster : You know I can't live without my mineral booster!
- Radiant Professional Eyeshadow Base : It keeps my eye makeup in place for hours!
- Milani Eyeshadow Quad in Dream Baby : I love the peachy color from this quad!
- Korres Bronzing Powder in 01 Sunglow Light : I'm really impressed with this bronzer! I've used it religiously during my vacation!
- Noxzema Memories Roll-On Deodorant : My new favorite deodorant! It keeps me fresh all day and it smells great! ;)
- Johnson's Baby Powder : I used this when wearing skirts or dresses to avoid those horrible red spots on the inner part of my thighs! It works like a dream! ;)
- Oriflame Tender Care Cold Cream : Perfect for very dry, flaky spots!
- Compeed Anti-Blister Stick : My feet are so sensitive and this has saved my life! I will review it very soon! You have to try it if you get blisters easily!
- Elf Waterproof Legthening & Volumizing Mascara in Black : I still love it!! I have to get me a backup!
- Carroten Color Lock Suncare Hair Spray : I've never used a hair sunscreen before and wow this one is great! It makes my hair nice and soft and it smells divine!!
- Sigma SS150 Large Powder Brush : This is one of my staples! I use it to apply my mineral booster and my bronzing powder!
- Sigma SS239 Eye Shading Brush : Great for applying eyeshadow all over the lid! ;)
- Revlon Colorstay Pencil Eyeliner in Brown : I can't believe I love this so much! I'll definitely get a new one soon! :)
- Bath Gloves : I've been using bath gloves instead of loofahs or stuff like that for years! They make my skin feel so clean and soft, because they exfoliate too! ;)
- Elf Mechanical Eyelash Curler : I'm obsessed with it, it's official ! I can't imagine putting on mascara without using this first! :)
- Bijou Brigitte Black Flower Ring : One of my favorite rings! It's so cute!
- Bracelet made of natural materials : I bought this during last year's vacation on the island of Kea and it's gorgeous, I love anything turqoise!
- Elf Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths : Still loving them! :) This is my 2nd pack and it's almost empty! Thank God I have a backup!
- Artdeco Camouflage Cream in Nr. 6 : I used this instead of foundation!! :) I just put some on pimples and around my mouth and on the sides of my nose, where I have a lot of redness, and my skin looked much better! ;)
- Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF50 Bronzer in Fair : This stuff is great!!! I love it, love it, love it!!
- Elf Professional Shine Eraser : Great for blotting any excess oil from the face! And so cheap! They rock!
In the back :
- Syoss Repair Therapy Conditioner : It moisturizes my hair without making it more oily than it already is! ;) Good stuff!
- Johnson's Body Care 24hour Moisture Radiance Shower Gel : It smells divine!!! Yummy!!
I forgot to include Elf Hot Pink Nail Polish in the picture! It's soooo pretty, I'm so glad I got it!!! :) What are your monthly favorites for August? ;) Let me know! :)