- Adidas for Women Pure Roll-On Deodorant : This stuff is amazing, you won't get stinky (lol) if you wear it! ;) I've been using it for years actually!
- Avene Hydrance Legere Light Hydrating Cream : It's propably my favorite item of the month of July! The skin around my mouth and on the sides of my nose is super dry, irritated and flaky, unlike the rest of my skin, which is oily ( go figure... lol )! This amazing moisturizer got rid of that dry and flaky skin without being heavy! I love it!!
- Garnier Pure Active Toning Lotion Against Pimples : I had been using a similar lotion from Garnier for years, but it got discontinued, so I bought this! It works really well for "burning" my pimples! :)
- Elf Studio Line Daily Brush Cleaner : It's my first daily brush cleaner ever and I really like it!! I use it with my eye brushes and I'm really pleased with it! :)
- Garnier Clean Sensitive 2 in 1 Makeup Remover for Waterproof Makeup : It removes my eye makeup (several coats of regular and waterproof mascara, long-wearing eyeliner etc) easily and without leaving any oily residue! :)
- Avene Thermal Water Spray : I use it to wet my foundation brush, to soothe and to refresh my skin now that it's hot! Great stuff!! :)
- Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Bronzer in Fair : Love, love, love!!! It protects my skin from the sun without making it more oily!! And it's not expensive! ;)
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in 40 Soft Plum : Now that I'm a bit darker Peach Satin doesn't show up on me very well, so I use Soft Plum, which is a gorgeous color! :)
- Elf Studio Line Eyebrow Lifter & Filler in Dark : Great eyebrow pencil, it gives me a nice defined look! :)
- Elf Professional Eyeshadow Brush : It packs on the eyeshadow very well and it's so cheap!!
- Erre Due Silky Eye Pencil in 01 Black : It's one of my staples in my makeup routine, I own 3 of these pencils (in the same color lol)! It's soft, creamy and pigmented! It stays on my oily eyelids and on my waterline pretty well too! :)
- Sigma SS150 Large Powder Brush : Great fluffy brush with soft natural bristles! I use it to apply my Elf Mineral Booster all over my face! It's reasonably priced and it doesn't shed!
- Elf Studio Line Complexion Brush : Great quite flat brush with very soft synthetic bristles! I use it to apply my Physicians Formula Bronzer all over my face! It's cheap and it doesn't shed!
The Avene moisturizer and the Physicians Formula SPF 50 Bronzer were the items I enjoyed the most in July! :) I can't wait to see which items I'll enjoy using this month! What were your July favorites and why? ;)