- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer, it's not as great as my Elf Face Primer, but I like the fact that it's peach-toned, so it gives some color to my face (review coming up soon)
- Artdeco Camouflage Cream for covering spots and blemishes (I've used it a lot as you can see lol)
- Either Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral Powder Foundation (if I'm in a terrible hurry, because I don't need a brush to apply it) or Elf Mineral Foundation (which has SPF15)
- Either NYC Bronzer in Sunny or Elf Warm Bronzer or Stila Bronzing Powder in Shade 01 to give my face some color
- Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer on my eyelids and up to the browbone, I use it even if I don't put on eyeshadow, because it keeps my eyelid oil-free and it prevents my mascara from smearing on my browbone!!
- Elf Mechanical Eyelash, because curled lashes open up the eyes and make me look fresh and awake! ;)
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara in Black, it holds my curl really well !
- Elf Eyebrow Lifter & Filler to fill in my eyebrows, perfect eyebrows make you look so polished! ;)
What are your go-to beauty products?? ;)