- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre, I'm simply in love with this lipgloss! I love everything about it, the color, the constistency, the scent, the packaging, the sponge-tip applicator! It's my go-to lipgloss!! Actually I love all the lipglosses from the Super Lustrous line, but this particular shade is absolutely gorgeous, a nude caramel shade!!!
- Revlon Super Lustrous in Cherries in the Glow, gorgeous cherry color!! Not intense, but it definitely makes a difference to your face!! :) A great way to adjust yourself to reds! :)
- Rimmel Vinyl Lip Gloss in Snog (gotta love the name of the shade lol), gorgeous dark pink lipgloss with a hint of berry in it! Nice consistency, not sticky at all ! It has a sweet scent that I personally like and the typical sponge-tip applicator!
- Artdeco Color Gloss in Nr. 35 (I hate the fact that it doesn't have a name, just numbers!!), this is actually almost identical to Revlon Nude Lustre!! It's more opaque though, so the consistency is a little bit different! But I really like it! The packaging is the same and the applicator too, just slightly bigger! :)
- Seventeen Ultra Gloss in 14 Wine, beautiful berry color!!! I like the brush applicator for a change, almost every lipgloss I own has a sponge-tip applicator!! I've used this lipgloss so much that the label on the packaging has worn off! It contains tiny sparkles (definitely not glitter, yikes!!!) that make your lips look so juicy and shiny!! ;) Nice consistency, it glides on your lips like a dream and it's not sticky at all !
What are your 5 favorite lipglosses?? :) ;)