Starting from the left:
- ArtDeco Camouflage Cream: I've been loving this for ever!! I can't believe I still haven't done a review on this (adding it to my to-do-list!) ! It covers very well and it doesn't move, even if you don't set it with powder!
- Radiant Professional Eyeshadow Base: It's smooth and it keeps my eyeshadow and eyeliner from creasing and fading! ;) Review coming up soon!
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in 20 Peach Satin: I love this blush, it gives my cheeks a nice glowy look, yet it dries to a powdery finish! Check out my review here ! ;)
- Elf Studio Line Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara in Black: Butterfly eyelashes, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, I love it! Check out my review here ! ;)
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in 180 Sand Beige: I can't say enough good things about this foundation, I love it so much!! It lasts very long and it even controls my oiliness! Unbelievable! Review here ! ;)
- Elf Studio Line Mineral Infused Face Primer: I love this stuff, it makes my skin so smooth and my foundation last longer (it makes even my L'Oreal True Match Foundation last longer) ! You have to check it out, but first read my review to get an idea! ;)
- Oriflame Visions Naughty Eyes Mascara in Club Diva (Black): I'm impressed by this mascara, I've tried a couple of Oriflame mascaras in the past and I was disappointed, they flaked terribly on me! This one doesn't and it gives me amazing lashes! :) Review coming up soon!!
- Elf Mineral Booster: I've been loving this amazing product ever since I got it back in February! It's finely milled and it makes my skin look healthy! You have to have it! First check out my review on this! ;)
- NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia: I love almost all 12 NYX lipsticks I got, they're so creamy and moisturizing, but Thalia is my favorite shade! It's a gorgeous dusty pink color! Review on these amazing lipsticks here !
- Milani Eyeshadow Quad in Dream Baby: I love Milani eyeshadows, they're so soft and pigmented!! I own about 15 of their single eyeshadows and 2 of their quads! In this particular quad there's a gorgeous metallic peachy-champaign color that I love using with neutral looks! :)
In the middle of the picture:
- Sigma SS188 Small Duo Fibre Brush: Ideal for applying Maybelline Dream Mousse Blushes! It fits perfectly into the opening of the jar! Review coming up soon! ;)
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Brown: I love this retractable eyeliner pencil, the color payoff is great and it stays put! :) Review coming up soon! ;)
- Elf Studio Line Powder Brush: I love this brush so much that I actually have 4 of them!! :) That's all I've been using lately to apply my Revlon Colorstay Foundation! Review coming up soon! ;)
Wow I had so many favorites this month!! What are your June favorites? Which items did you enjoy the most during this month? ;)